Future Financial Service's approach to retirement planning focuses on the end goal of providing a consistent income stream from the capital you have accumulated throughout your working life. Our strategies aim to calculate the capital required, and develop strategies to use your income and assets to build this capital to maintain your lifestyle in retirement. We aim to use strategies that are both Tax and Centrelink efficient to achieve this goal.
Our focus is to build your wealth in a tax effective manner to maximise your long term net income stream.
The Retirement planning process involves:
- Managing assets within appropriate tax structures including superannuation, family trusts and companies.
- Strategies to ensure the proper protection of assets.
- Provision of a blueprint illustrating wealth projection and asset longevity.
- Development of an appropriate investment strategy which is inline with your investor profile.
- Centrelink and other legislative considerations.